Military Rotorcraft Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Military Rotorcraft market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Military Rotorcraft Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 5.3% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Military Rotorcraft Market are –
- AUGUSTA WESTLAND NV
- BELL HELICOPTER TEXTRON INC.
- SIKORSKY AIRCRAFT
- EUROCOPTER SAS
- KOREA AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES (KAI)
- HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) AMONGST OTHERS.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885190
The military rotorcraft market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period 2018 – 2023. Most military rotorcrafts were produced from 2002 to 2012 and their number almost quadrupled in those 10 years. This can be attributed to the fact that many countries in Europe, such as France, Germany, Italy and others have purchased these rotorcrafts in huge numbers.
FUTURE VERTICAL LIFT (FVL)
Future vertical lift (FVL) is an initiative taken by the US Armed Forces to develop the family of military aircrafts in the country. The US Army started this in 2004, and five different types of aircrafts are being developed that have common engines, sensors, avionics and countermeasures. The future vertical lift (FVL) plans are to develop replacements for UH-60 Black Hawk, AH-64 Apache, CH-47 Chinook and OH-58 Kiowa helicopters which will lead to the growth of the market. The precursor for this plan is the Joint Multi-Role (JMR) which would provide technological demonstrations for 2017.
Boeing CH-47 Chinook is an American heavy-lift rotorcraft that has a twin-engine. The primary objective of this rotorcraft is for troop movement, artillery placement and battlefield resupply. The FVL plan will introduce the next generation of CH-47 Chinook and launch the FVL-Light or FVL-Medium by 2018. After decades of service, US army rotorcrafts are wearing out, and there has been a necessity for upgrading the fleet with the latest advancements. According to the US Armed Services Committee, the JMR is planned in three different configurations, i.e., JMR-Light, JMR-Medium and JMR-Heavy.
The configurations planned are:
JMR-Light: Scout version would replace the OH-58 Kiowa, planned for 2030.
JMR-Medium: Utility and attack versions would replace the UH-60 Black Hawk and AH-64 Apache and launch is planned for 2027–28.
JMR-Heavy: Cargo version would replace the CH-47 Chinook. Although Boeing expects its introduction in 2060, it has been planned for launch by 2035.
JMR-Ultra: New ultra-sized version for vertical lift aircraft with performance similar to fixed-wing tactical transport aircraft, such as the C-130J Super Hercules and the Airbus A400M Atlas and introduction is planned for 2025
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885190
Global Military Rotorcraft Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Military Rotorcraft Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Military Rotorcraft market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Military Rotorcraft market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885190
Reasons to Purchase Military Rotorcraft Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Military Rotorcraft market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Military Rotorcraft market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Military Rotorcraft market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Military Rotorcraft market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Military Rotorcraft market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Military Rotorcraft market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Military Rotorcraft market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Look into Table of Content of Military Rotorcraft Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885190#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187