The global disaster recovery as a service market is expected to grow from USD 2,185.22 million 2017 to USD 21,856.65 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 38.95%.
On the basis of service, the global disaster recovery as a service market is studied across Backup and Recovery, Data Protection, Professional Services, and Real-Time Replication.
On the basis of the service provider, the global disaster recovery as a service market is studied across Cloud Service Providers, Managed Service Providers, and Telecommunications Service Providers.
On the basis of industry, the global disaster recovery as a service market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global disaster recovery as a service market is studied across the Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21992
“Acronis: The potential growing player for the global disaster recovery as a service market”
The key players profiled in the global disaster recovery as a service market are Acronis, Amazon Web Services, Bluelock, Cable & Wireless Communications, Geminare, IBM, Iland, Infrascale, Microsoft, NTT Communications, Recovery Point, Sungard as, and Tierpoint.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global disaster recovery as a service market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global disaster recovery as a service market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global disaster recovery as a service market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global disaster recovery as a service market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global disaster recovery as a service market.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21992
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Instruments
220.127.116.11. Secondary Instrument
18.104.22.168. Primary Instrument
2.1.2. Research Approaches
22.214.171.124. Bottom-up Approach
126.96.36.199. Top-down Approach
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.1.5. Vendor Inclusion Criteria
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.2.1. Methodology for Market Estimation & Forecasting
2.2.2. Significance and Importance of the Market Estimation & Forecasting
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.3. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
4.4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.5.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.5. Industry Rivalry
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21992
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda
email: [email protected]