The “US Electric Generators Market“ segmentation will provide deep growth analysis of the US Electric Generators industry for identifying the growth opportunities, development trends and factors limiting the growth of the market. This report offers market information based on past and present industry situations and growth aspects. Initially, the report presents the market overview covering product description, market analysis, market dynamics, opportunities and market share.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/12343418
Secondly, global US Electric Generators Market report conducts a qualitative analysis to present the key manufacturer’s profile, market share, market size, sales volume, gross margin analysis. All the key regions covered in report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. The US Electric Generators market share and market outlook of each region from 2019-2024 are presented in this report.
According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), the US power grid consists of more than 7,300 power plants, nearly 160,000 miles of high-voltage power lines, and millions of low-voltage power lines and distribution transformers, which connect 145 million customers. However, the US market for electricity is trifurcated and is in transition, often leading to the power outage, which, in turn, is expected to supplement the demand for electric generator in the country. Although, the majority of the demand for electric generators came from the household segment in 2017; the commercial and industrial sectors are projected to witness higher growth rate than the residential segment during the forecast period, 2018 – 2023. However, on the flip side, the increasing deployment of renewable sources of power generation, including the feed-in-tariffs given by the government, is expected to act as a restraining factor for the growth of the electric generators market.
Heightened Power Blackouts – Driving the Market
Factors, such as frequent hurricanes and thunderstorms, cause disruption to the well-established, but aging electricity transmission network, in the country. While there exist backup generation facilities, they are not sufficient to fulfill the energy requirement of the technological super power. In such a scenario, the usage of electric generators is necessary, without which, the loss incurred is often in multi-billion dollars. Electrical power outages, surges, and spikes are estimated to cost more than USD 150 billion in annual damages to the US economy. The power outages in the recent years have drastically increased in the United States, owing to the aging power grid infrastructure. In 2016, approximately 18 million people were affected by 3,879 power outages lasting over 48 minutes on average, with California topping the list of states in the United States. Electric generators’ demand is expected to increase during the forecast period, to manage grid efficiency and ensure that electricity supply is in a constant balance with the power demand.
Natural Gas-fired Electric Generators to Register High Demand
In 2016, 42% of the operating electricity generating capacity in the United States was accounted by the natural gas-fired generators. Furthermore, an additional 11.2 GW and 25.4 GW of natural gas-fired generating capacity is scheduled for commissioning in 2017 and 2018, respectively. On a combined basis, these 2017-18 additions would increase natural gas capacity by 8% from the capacity in 2016. Depending on the utilization and timing of these plants, the new additions would further strengthen the status of natural gas as the primary energy source of power generation in the country, even if natural gas prices rise moderately. Moreover, US shale revolution has opened up vast reserves of natural gas for consumption, which blends perfectly with the nation’s ambition of power generation from environmental-friendly fuel. The benefits possessed by natural gas and nation ambition of clean energy-based power generation are expected to increase the demand for natural gas-fired generators across residential, commercial, and industrial sectors of the United States. The demand for natural gas-fired generators from the oil & gas production sites have seen an unprecedented increase during the past few years and is expected to increase further during the forecast period, 2018 – 2023.
Notable Developments in the Market
• May 2017: Caterpillar adds 12 kW model to its portable power range.
• February 2017: The US registers largest net change in its electric generation capacity since 2011, with a special focus on natural gas.
MAJOR PLAYERS: Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Cooper Corporation, Cummins Inc., Generac Holdings, Inc., Kohler Co., MTU Onsite Energy, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Identify the drivers, restraints, and government rules and regulations supporting the demand for US electric generators.
• Analyze the various perspectives of the country’s market dynamics with the help of PESTLE analysis.
• Analyze the demand forecast of the market in terms of fuel and capacity type, with in-depth analysis.
• Identify the applications of electric generators across various sectors and forecast the market accordingly.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.
Enquire before purchasing this report –https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12343418
US Electric Generators Market Analyse according to leading players, Competitive landscape, geographical regions, top manufacturers, types, and applications forecast over a period of 2019 to 2024. Geographically, this report is divided into many key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and rate of US Electric Generators Market 2019 in these regions, from 2018 to 2024 (forecast), covering: North America, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
The Objectives of this report are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the US Electric Generators market on the basis of product type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the size of the US Electric Generators market (in terms of value) in six key regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To forecast and analyze the US Electric Generators market at country-level in each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the US Electric Generators market
- To analyze opportunities in the US Electric Generators market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the market
Key Questions Answered in US Electric Generators market report:
- What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase this report (Price 3250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/12343418
US Electric Generators Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis as Following:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market size & shares
Market trends and dynamics
Market Drivers and Opportunities
Market Analysis and Segmentation
Supply and demand
Technological inventions in US Electric Generators trade
Marketing Channel Development Trend
US Electric Generators Market Positioning
Distributors/Traders List enclosed in Positioning US Electric Generators Market
US Electric Generators Market report provides you a visible, one-stop breakdown of the leading product, submarkets and market leader’s revenue forecasts till 2024. In conclusion, US Electric Generators Market 2019 report presents the descriptive analysis of the US Electric Generators Market Major Key-players, Types, Application and Forecast Period knowledge which is able to function a profitable guide for all the US Electric Generators Market competitors.
Browse complete table of contents at – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/TOC/12343418#TOC
About Us: –
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807 /UK +44 203 239 8187
For Our Othe Report:-
Anticoagulation Therapy Market Share,Size 2019 Global Industry Brief Analysis by Top Countries Data, Strategic Initiatives, Competitors, Industry Peers, News and significant Growth With Regional Trends By Forecast 2025