The U.S. biliary stents market was valued at $316 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $474 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2018 to 2025. A biliary metal stent also known as a bile duct stent is a flexible metallic tube specifically designed to open a patient’s bile duct that has been blocked or partially blocked. A biliary stent is inserted to reduce or eliminate the blockage. Once it is in place in the obstructed part, the stent expands and opens the channel so that fluids can continue to move to the intestine. Metallic stents are generally made with cobalt-chromium (stainless steel) or an alloy, including nickel-titanium (nitinol), which is a shape memory alloy.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2963651?utm_source=IO&utm_medium=AB
The major companies profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Conmed Corporation, Cook Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic plc, Terumo Corporation, Merit Medical, Olympus Corporation, and Becton, Dickinson and Company. The other players included in the value chain analysis (but not included in the report) are Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd., Biosensors International Group, Ltd., and others.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current market trends and future estimations of the U.S. biliary stents market.
- The U.S. biliary stents market top player positioning is comprehensively analyzed in the report.
- The U.S. biliary stents market share is comprehensively analyzed with respect to the application, type, and end user.
- U.S. biliary market growth analysis by type helps understand the significance of the different types of biliary stents available in the market.
- Key manufacturers involved in the U.S. biliary stents market are listed and analyzed in this report to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
Key Market Segments
- By Type
o Metal biliary stents
o Plastic biliary stents
- By Application
o Malignant obstruction
o Benign biliary strictures
o Biliary leaks
- By End User
o Ambulatory surgical center
Get a discount on this research report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2963651?utm_source=IO&utm_medium=AB
Big Market Research has a range of research reports of various domains across the world . Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
Big Market Research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]