The global Cable Glandss market was valued at $1,763.0 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $2,841.9 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2018 to 2025.
A Cable Glands, also known as sealing gland or strain relief, facilitates the protection as well as sealing of wires & cables from various environmental factors such as moisture, air, dust, and others. These glands are mechanical cable entry devices and can be utilized with probes, wires, power, and signaling cables. They are used as fixing and end devices to ensure that quality of the enclosure that the cable enters can be looked after satisfactorily. A Cable Glands might be utilized on a wide range of electrical power, control, instrumentation, information, and broadcast communications links. They are used across various industries in conjunction with cable & wiring used in electrical instrumentation and automation systems
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2963652?utm_source=IO&utm_medium=AB
Based on material, it is divided into brass, stainless steel, plastic/nylon, and others. Based on end users, the market is classified into oil & gas, mining, aerospace, manufacturing & processing, chemical, and Other (Marine etc.) industries. Based on region, it is analyzed across North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players analyzed and profiled in this report are Hubbell Incorporated, Emerson Electric Co., Amphenol Corporation, 3M, Eaton Corporation PLC, ABB Ltd., Cortem Group, Bartec Group, CMP Products Limited, and Jacob GMBH.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of buyers and suppliers and the competitive scenario of the Cable Glands industry for strategy building.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2017 to 2025 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in each region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution in the global/regional market.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their detailed impact analyses are elucidated in the report.
- The profiles of key players competing in the market along with their key strategic developments are enlisted in the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- By Type
o Increased Safety
- By Cable type
- By Material
ü Stainless Steel
- By End User
ü Oil & Gas
ü Aerospace & Defense
ü Manufacturing & Processing
ü Others (Marine)
Get a discount on this research report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2963652?utm_source=IO&utm_medium=AB
Big Market Research has a range of research reports of various domains across the world . Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
Big Market Research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]