Incident Response Services Market report 2019 shows the market segment and regional analysis by size, growth, and forecast year. Incident Response Services market report also covers the competitive analysis, merger acquisition and marketing strategies that is adopted by leading players. Incident Response Services market report covers the details of company profile, products, services, and recent developments that will be beneficial for new entrants.
Request Sample PDF of Incident Response Services Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244072
Incident Response Services Market Includes Major Key Players:
Enquiry of Incident Response Services Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244072
Key Market Trends:
Data Breaches in the Healthcare Industry to Drive the Market Growth
– In 2018, the healthcare industry continued to be plagued by data breaches involving sensitive patient information, according to 2019 Breach Barometer Annual Report by Protenus.
– The largest breach reported in 2018 was a hacking of a business associate. It involved a North Carolina-based health system vendor that had its patient information accessed by an unauthorized party. Hackers gained access to patient information over the course of a week, affecting 2.65 million patient records.
– For 2019, the largest data breach incident was reported by Navicent Health in March. It was a phishing attack in which the records of 278,016 patients were potentially accessed and copied by the attackers. A similarly sized data breach was reported by ZOLL Services, which impacted 277,319 individuals.
– As per HIPAA’s Data Breach Report, healthcare data breaches continued to be reported at a rate of one a day in March 2019.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– According to IBEF, India’s IT & ITeS industry grew to USD 181 billion during 2018-2019. According to data released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), the computer software and hardware sector in India attracted cumulative foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows worth USD 35.82 billion during April 2000 to December 2018. This calls for an increased demand for incident response service.
– Moreover, growing technological innovations in China and Japan results in growth of the incident response services market. According to Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), computers and IT terminal production in February 2019 was worth JPY 95,371 million, as compared to JPY 85,564 million in January 2019.
Scope of the Report:
Ask For Discount @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-discount/14244072
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What will the market growth rate of market in 2024?
- What are the key factors that affects the Incident Response Services market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in market?
- What are the market drivers, restraints and opportunities of Incident Response Services Market?
- What are the market size, share and forecast for different regions?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Incident Response Services industry?
Incident Response Services Market Report Covered Following Points in TOC:
- Overview of Company Profile
- Market Insights, Buyers and Suppliers of Company
- Market Dynamics like Drivers, Risk, Opportunities of Market
- Market Segment by Types, Applications, and Size
- Regional Market Analysis by Size, Growth Rate and Forecast Year
- Competitors Analysis by Leading Players, Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations & Agreements
- Incident Response Services Market’s Recent Developments and Future Strategies.
Price of Report: $ 4250 (Single User License)
Purchase Incident Response Services Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244072
Incident Response Services Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rising Security Breaches to Drive the Market
4.3.2 Increasing Compliance Requirements by Enterprises
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Availability of Pirated Security Solutions
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment Type
5.2 By Security Type
5.2.1 Network Security
5.2.2 Email Security
5.2.3 Endpoint Security
5.2.4 Database Security
5.2.5 Web Security
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 Information Technology
5.3.7 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.3 Intel Corporation
6.1.4 Symantec Corporation
6.1.5 Dell, Inc.
6.1.6 BAE Systems
6.1.7 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
6.1.8 FireEye Inc.
6.1.9 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.10 Verizon Communications Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]