The global smart city market is expected to grow from USD 288,365.65 million 2017 to USD 862,853.35 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.95%.
On the basis of smart buildings, the global smart city market is studied across Building Energy Optimization, Emergency Management, and Parking Management System.
On the basis of smart citizen services, the global smart city market is studied across Smart Education, Smart Healthcare, Smart Public Safety, and Smart Street Lighting.
On the basis of smart transportation, the global smart city market is studied across Connected Vehicle, Freight Information System, Passenger Information Management System, Smart Ticketing, and Traffic Management System.
On the basis of smart utilities, the global smart city market is studied across Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Distribution Management System, and Substation Automation.
On the basis of geography, the global smart city market is studied across the Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21995
“AT&T: The potential growing player for the global smart city market”
The key players profiled in the global smart city market are AT&T, Bentley Systems, Cisco, Cisco Systems, Ericsson, GE, Hitachi, Honeywell, Huawei, IBM, Intel, Itron, Kapsch Group, Microsoft, NEC, Oracle, SAP SE, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, and Verizon.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global smart city market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global smart city market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global smart city market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global smart city market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global smart city market.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21995
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Instruments
18.104.22.168. Secondary Instrument
22.214.171.124. Primary Instrument
2.1.2. Research Approaches
126.96.36.199. Bottom-up Approach
188.8.131.52. Top-down Approach
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.1.5. Vendor Inclusion Criteria
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.2.1. Methodology for Market Estimation & Forecasting
2.2.2. Significance and Importance of the Market Estimation & Forecasting
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.3. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
4.4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.5.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.5. Industry Rivalry
4.6. Ecosystem Analysis
4.7. Value Chain Analysis
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21995
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda
email: [email protected]