Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 151 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This report studies the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software, Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), also known as computerized maintenance management information system (CMMIS), is a software package that maintains a computer database of information about an organization’s maintenance operations. This information is intended to help maintenance workers do their jobs more effectively (for example, determining which machines require maintenance and which storerooms contain the spare parts they need) and to help management make informed decisions (for example, calculating the cost of machine breakdown repair versus preventive maintenance for each machine, possibly leading to better allocation of resources). CMMS data may also be used to verify regulatory compliance. To properly control the maintenance of a facility, information is required to analyze what is occurring. Manually this requires a tremendous amount of effort and time. A CMMS also allows for record keeping, to track completed and assigned tasks in a timely and cost-effective manner. In recognition of this, companies have started using CMMS extensively to better control and organize maintenance management. The different steps of implementing a CMMS plan have been described in the diagram.
According to QYR market research, The Global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software market size was 787.2 million USD in 2018 and it will be 1514 million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of 9.79% from 2018 to 2025. Factors like an efficient accomplishment of maintenance practices, time-saving services, and low cost are majorly driving the market of computerized maintenance management system. Also, facilities provided by computerized maintenance management systems like scheduling tasks, tracking work orders, external work requests, managing inventory and audit, and certification are elevating the market.
The global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software market for is highly competitive and fragmented. There are many enterprises entering this business. IBM, Siveco, Dude Solutions, DPSI, ServiceChannel and eMaint are some of the major market players in this domain. Other key vendors include Fiix, UpKeep, IFS, Maintenance Connection, Hippo, Real Asset Management, Sierra, MCS Solutions, MPulse, MVP Plant, ManagerPlus and some others. The prominent players constantly keep on innovating and investing in research and development in order to present a cost-effective portfolio. There have been recent mergers and acquisitions among the key players, where the business entities expect to strengthen their reach to their customer.
According to this study, over the next five years the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software market will register a 9.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1260 million by 2024, from US$ 720 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Request a sample copy at
This report studies the global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the Global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software players in each region, with sales, price, revenue and market share from 2013 to 2019, the top players including
- Maintenance Connection
- Dude Solutions
- MVP Plant
- MCS Solutions
- Real Asset Management
- Orion IXL Bhd
Split by Product Types, with sales, revenue, price, market share of each type, can be divided into
- Cloud Based CMMS Software
- On-Premises CMMS Software
Split by applications, this report focuses on sales, market share and growth rate of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software in each application, can be divided into
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Property Management Firms
- Logistics and Retail
- Education and Government
- Healthcare and Others
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain