DelveInsight’s Autism Epidemiology Forecast 2028” report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Autism epidemiology, providing the historical and forecasted data for the 7MM during the forecast period from 2016-2028.
The epidemiology section covers the historical, current as well as forecasted epidemiology for Autism in 7 major markets. The data is collected by understanding the disease, reviewing numerous studies conducted by countries and by exploring different surveys as well as reports. The Key opinion leaders’ views are also taken into account to provide a deep understanding of the Autism outlook. It also includes the explanation of changing trends of epidemiology outlining the Autism scenario.
Autism Epidemiology Segmentation
The epidemiology section is further segmented according to the patient pool characteristics, such as age-specific, type-specific, sub-type specific, gender-specific etc., thus providing an in-depth and high-quality analysis. The report also covers the prevalent/Incidence cases as well as the treatable cases as per the therapies available for the Autism thereby presenting the trends with detailed analysis, with the assumptions undertaken.
The data is presented in the form of graphs along with tables to effectively summarize the landscape.
• The report covers detailed overview of Autism explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
• It provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool for 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
• The Autism Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs
• It also helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
• 10 Year Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Total Cases in Autism
• Patient Segmentation in Autism
• Autism Risk & Burden
• Factors driving growth in a specific Autism patient population