Cholera Vaccine Market Overview:
The global Cholera Vaccine Market generated $65 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $207 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 15.6% from 2018 to 2025.
Cholera is an acute intestinal infection that causes rapidly dehydrating diarrheal disease, which is caused by toxigenic serogroups of the bacterium Vibrio cholera. The disease is closely associated with poverty, poor sanitation, and lack of clean drinking water. Historically, devastating outbreaks of cholera resulted in millions of cases and hundreds of thousands of deaths. Currently, cholera remains an important public health problem in many countries, occurring as an endemic disease in some regions and causing major epidemics in some low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). The vaccine is used to control cholera and is mainly recommended for travelers and the people living in cholera-affected region.
There is an increase in the demand for cholera vaccine due to lack of proper sanitation & consumption of contaminated food and growth in the awareness about cholera preventive care. In addition, development of novel approaches for new cholera vaccine further drive the market growth. However, risk of adverse effects and the time taken for the regulatory approval is projected to impede the market growth. On the contrary, high growth opportunities in untapped markets are expected to offer significant profitable opportunities for the market players.
The global cholera vaccine market is segmented based on product, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is segmented into Dukoral, Shanchol, Vaxchora, Euvichol & Euvichol-Plus, and others. Depending on end user, the market is categorized into hospitals & clinics, research & academic laboratories, and others. Based on region, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Benefits For Cholera Vaccine Market:
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and future estimations from 2018 to 2025, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders to formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global cholera vaccine market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
Cholera Vaccine Key Market Segments:
- Euvichol & Euvichol-Plus
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research & Academic Laboratories
- North America
Key Market Players
- Valneva SE
- Emergent BioSolutions, Inc. (PaxVax, Inc.)
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- Sanofi (Shantha Biotechnics Private Limited)
- Eubiologics Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson (Crucell)
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report):
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
GLOBAL CORD BLOOD BANKING SERVICES (STEM CELL) MARKET , Size, Share, Trends, Forecast, Global Analysis, Research, Report, Segmentation, And Future Demand, 2012 – 2020
Umbilical cord blood bank is storage facility that collects cord blood after the childbirth from placenta. Cord blood is rich source of stem cell used in treatment of different chronic diseases. Private and public cord blood banks are the two major types of banks that are prevalent in the cord blood bank market. ….
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]